The first newsletter of our PRIMA-funded project AGREEMAR brings a summary of the first six months of the project:
- a draft strategy and plan for stakeholders’ engagement in the project and beyond
- a new participative research methodology for mapping the geospatial feasibility of managed aquifer recharge (MAR)
- short reports from our project events, including the project kick-off meeting in Dresden
- reports from our stakeholders’ engagement workshops and needs assessment missions conducted in November – December 2022 in Spain, Portugal and Tunisia
- contributions to two international conferences in Greece and Morocco
- the first publications and press-releases.
Read more: https://agreemar.inowas.com/newsletters/.